A Bit of Background About Myself......
- I have been teaching since 1991 and have been very lucky to have had such a variety of teaching experiences!
- After convocating from the University of Regina in 1991, I began my teaching career in Estevan where I taught from 1991-1995.
- I got married in 1995 and moved back to Regina where I taught at Campbell for the fall semester of 1995. I spent the second semester of that school year at our Division Office co-writing Math books for the then Math 10 and Math 20 Courses.
- In the fall of 1996 I was given the wonderful opportunity to be part of team of teachers that opened Winston Knoll Collegiate!!! I spent 6 wonderful years teaching at Winston Knoll.
- In 2002, after the birth of my third son, I took some time off of teaching to spend time at home with my children. I spent the next 8 years at home with my four children (I also had a daughter in 2005!) and spending my extra time tutoring students in math.
- In the spring of 2010 I returned to the teaching profession and spent an absolutely wonderful semester teaching at Scott Collegiate.
- I moved to Balfour (my own graduating high school!) in the fall of 2010 where I taught until the spring of 2012.
- In the spring of 2012 my family made an adventurous move to New Brunswick. I spent one year teaching at JMA Armstrong school in Salisbury NB and another year teaching at Riverview High School in Riverview NB.
- In the fall of 2015 we moved back to Saskatchewan and once again I was embraced by Campbell Collegiate where I have been teaching ever since!
I love my job and am very excited to be teaching you!